In the business world, there are many practices that focus on cutting costs and eliminating waste at each stage. Lean and Six Sigma are two of the most popular methodologies in achieving these results. Both of them take different approaches and yet focus on achieving the same goal. Many organisations combine both the methodologies, simply labeled as Lean Six Sigma, to increase their efficiency and get better results while others choose one methodology over the other.
Types of Six Sigma Training Courses
There are three types of Six Sigma training courses offered by accredited organisations. They are:
- Yellow Belt Training: This is considered to be the beginner’s course in Six Sigma since a professional learn the foundational elements of the Six Sigma Methodology. After successfully completing this training course, the professional can lead to limited improvement projects or join a team of Certified Green and Black Belt individuals for complex improvement projects.
- Green Belt Training: This training course deals with the advanced elements of Six Sigma Methodology. The professional then understand how to properly implement, perform, interpret and apply Six Sigma principles and can lead complex improvement projects under a Certified Black Belt.
Types of Lean Training Courses
- Black Belt Training:This is the expert level course that gives professionals an insight into the Six Sigma Methodology and equips them with the knowledge to lead complex improvement projects. A professional can implement, perform, interpret and apply Six Sigma principles proficiently.
Different Lean training courses are conducted by organisations. Some of the most common ones are:
- Philosophy, Principles, Benefits, and Goals: This Lean training course is the introductory course that helps professionals understand the philosophy behind the principles as well as the Lean principles. They also get to know the benefits and goals of lean principles.
- Tools Selection Criteria: If you want to implement lean principles in your business then you need to know which tools you will need to get the desired results. This training course is designed to help you get accustomed to the tools selection criteria.
Why Globus Certifications
- Execution of Tools: This training course helps you understand how to make the most of the tools for Lean methodology. This is an advanced course that helps you understand Lean principles and learn to implement them in real life.
Global Certifications offers Lean and Six Sigma Certificationtrainingcoursesin India. We conduct instructor-led classroom training courses where our experts help you get an in-depth knowledge of the concepts and applications of Lean and Six Sigma methodology. Get in touch with us at email@example.com for details about our Lean and Six Sigma Certification Training in India.